Fortnightly Job Bulletin
The job bulletin will be updated on a fortnightly basis and will show a range of employment opportunities, including:
- Apprenticeships / Trainee positions
Last Updated 29/11/2023
- Amazon, Warehouse Operative, no closing date
- The Growth Company, Key Worker, closing date 01/12/2023
- Minster Cleaning Services, Part-time Cleaner, closing date 30/11/2023
- Iceland, Retail Assistant - Online Picker, Part Time, no closing date
- Stays with FCD, Cleaner, no closing date
- Centric Talent, Customer Service Adviser, closing date 10/12/2023
- Preston City Council, Casual Café Assistants, closing date 03/12/2023
- Preston City Council, Planning Officer, closing date 04/12/2023
- Lancashire County Council, SLT Support Personal Assistant, closing date 03/12/2023
- Lancashire County Council, Driver Attendant, closing date 01/23/2023
- Lancashire County Council, Catering Casual, closing date 31/12/2023
- More Living Renovations Ltd, Call Centre Agent, no closing date
- Progress Housing Group, Continuous Improvement Support Co-ordinator, closing date 03/12/2023
- The Recruitment Company, Recruitment Consultant, closing date 27/12/2023
- NHS, Chef, closing date 30/01/2024
- Preston City Council, Pest Control Technician, closing date 18/12/2023
- Preston City Council, City Events Assistant, closing date 03/12/2023
- Community Gateway Association, Income Officer (Level 1), closing date 01/12/2023
- Community Gateway Association, Technician/Tutor (Construction), closing date 03/12/2023
- Lancashire County Council, Residential Casual Care Assistant - Meadowfield Residential Care Home, closing date 12/12/2023
- Lancashire County Council, Operations Support Officer, closing date 02/12/2023
- Lancashire County Council, Community Support Worker, closing date 04/01/2024
- Lancashire County Council, Cleaning Operative, closing date 07/12/2023
- Lancashire County Council, Casual Cleaning Operative - Preston Bus Station, closing date 07/12/2023
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals, NHS, Driver Storekeeper, closing date 10/12/2023
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals, NHS, Housekeeper, closing date 17/12/2023
- Preston College, Learning Support Assistant, closing date 15/12/2023
- Preston College, Estates Operative (Shift), closing date 20/12/2023
- University of Central Lancashire, Junior Technical Business Analyst, closing date 10/12/2023
- University of Central Lancashire, Marketing and Content Co-ordinator, closing date 21/01/2024
- Calico, Administrator, closing date 15/12/2023
- South Ribble Borough Council, Accounts Payable Assistant, closing date 06/12/2023
- ADI UK Ltd, Research Scheduler, no closing date
- ADI UK Ltd, Workforce Planner, no closing date
- CC Housing Management Ltd, Support Co-ordinator, no closing date
- Eco Providers Ltd, Submissions Administrator, no closing date
- NCO Europe, Payment Processing Officer, no closing date
- NCO Europe, HR Administrator, no closing date
- Toyland, Full time Administration Assistant, no closing date
- Air Filtration Solutions Ltd, Sales Administrator, no closing date
- KAM Drainage Ltd, Senior Office Administrator/Accounts Assistant, no closing date
- Lancashire County Council, Marketing & Communications Officer, closing date 13/12/2023
- Hays Recruitment, Facilities Helpdesk Administrator, no closing date
- DD Cooling Ltd, Service Co-ordinator, no closing date
- British Car Auctions, Vehicle Administrator, no closing date
- Lancashire Police Vacancies, Various vacancies
- Tesco, Vacancies
- ASDA, Careers list
- Aldi, Vacancies
- Morrison's, Vacancies
- Lidl, Careers list
- UK Farms, Seasonal labour
BAE Systems, Apprenticeship and Graduate opportunities
- Dyslexia Support - visit Dyslexia Centre North West
Volunteering Opportunities at Intact
Are you thinking about volunteering? Intact currently need:
- Reception/Advice Champions
- Pantry Stock Assistants
- Digital Champions.
This entails general reception, meeting and greeting customers, booking people on to various activities, helping with the admin for the Pantry-booking people in and signing them out, and taking money or card payments.
Finding information on a range of subjects i.e. debt, housing, benefits (signposting to the relevant organisations).
Pantry Stock Assistants
This involves helping to unload a food delivery on a Monday Afternoon, and helping to put it on the shelves for the centres Pantry sessions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, you would also help people with their 'shop' in the Pantry and make sure the shelves are kept stocked and generally make sure everything is tidy.
This involves helping people with any digital needs, e.g. learning new skills online, doing applications online-UC, Blue Badges etc.
View the Intact Centre YouTube Video.
Becoming a Barnardo's volunteer can be a rewarding way to reach out to people in your community and gain new skills and experience. There are opportunities across the UK, from directly supporting our work with children and young people to assisting in our shops and fundraising for us.
Get involved by visiting Barnardos website.
Other volunteering opportunities
- NCompass - various opportunities
- Caritas Care - Volunteer
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust - volunteer roles
- DoIt.org - various volunteer vacancies across Preston
- Lancashire Volunteer Partnership - various volunteer vacancies
- Alzheimers UK - Telephone and Administration Volunteer
Starting your own business
Starting a business? Find expert advice for kick starting it successfully from start up loans to support with finding office space, recruitment and training.
Visit Invest Preston for more information and advice.