Lancashire County Council are proud to announce their new Resettlement Helpline with English and Arabic Speakers.
Lancashire County Council aim to assist all resettled people and families by providing help and advice or signposting to the most appropriate place. They will also share important events and updates with anyone who wishes to leave their contact details.
Who can use this helpline?
- Resettled Refugees
- Asylum Seekers
- Those uncertain of their immigration status
- Organisations supporting Refugees and Asylum Seekers
What can the Resettlement Helpline assist with?
- Guidance on how to apply for school places
- Signposting to community support, such as drop ins and food banks
- Provide information on where to access English classes
- Access to resources to help understand the Health System
- Any other general enquiries
How do I contact the Resettlement Helpline?
- Call - 0300 123 6784
- Email - Resettlementhelpline@lancashire.gov.uk
- Opening Times - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
You can download the posters for the Resettlement Helpline in: