1. Hide this website
  2. Need Urgent Help?
Open site navigation menu

Housing Advice

Furniture and household items

Where to get furniture and household items from.

Poor quality housing and Landlords

Information on where to find help if you have housing related issues.

Help and Support for Housing Providers/Private Landlords Worried about a vulnerable adult?

Information and advice if you feel that a tenant is being abused or neglected in anyway.

Resettlement Helpline

Lancashire County Council are proud to announce their new Resettlement Helpline with English and Arabic Speakers.

Home maintenance

Preston City Council can advise you on how to get help with maintaining your home.

Housing Options Information

Information is for anyone who is concerned about their housing - experiencing difficulties in your present home, asked to leave your home, or you may simply want to move.

Disabled Facilities Grant (DFGs)

Grants available to provide home adaptations for disabled people.

Energy Efficiency

Advice and information on the Home Upgrade Grant which can be worth up to £25,000.

Select Move's house swap

Select Move offer mutual exchanges in certain circumstances.
Select Move

Select Move

Select Move is a Choice Based Lettings allocation scheme, where applicants proactively express interest on properties they wish to be considered for rather than wait inactively on a traditional waiting list.
See more Go to Select Move