You can leave a message outside of the opening hours.
Lancashire Mind's vision is Mental Wellbeing for All
Lancashire Mind is an independent charity, based in Chorley and working for the people of Lancashire.
Lancashire Mind committed and energetic team of staff, trustees and volunteers are passionate about making a difference to the mental health of people living and working in Lancashire.
Lancashire Mind's work focuses on prevention
Lancashire Mind see a future where everyone in Lancashire understands their mental health and wellbeing and know how to look after it.
Supporting people of all ages Lancashire Mind aim to help you:
- learn about mental health and wellbeing
- understand and look after their own and each other's mental health
- take steps to maintain and improve their wellbeing
- increase their ability to cope when times get tough
live independently in a safe and stable environment.
Lancashire Mind's Services
Lancashire Mind's services are delivered by five teams:
- CYP Projects Team - supporting children and young people to understand their mental health and build resilience
- Community Development - working with communities to improve mental wellbeing and reduce discrimination
- Tenancy Management - providing a stable home and supporting people to move towards independent living
- Training and workplaces - providing a range of interventions to increase knowledge and understanding of mental health
- Wellbeing Coaches - supporting people to address barriers to mental wellbeing and develop self care strategies
You can also visit Mind Lancashire - Self help information, helping you to learn more about mental health and how to get support when you need it.
People who freely give their time, energy and commitment are vital to the work Lancashire Mind do across Lancashire. Thank you!
Volunteers help Lancashire Mind deliver life changing services across Lancashire. From raising money at fundraising events to delivering projects in schools, there are many opportunities to get involved.
If you're interested in receiving updates about volunteering opportunities with Lancashire Mind, please complete the enquiry form.