Living Well Hub
Wednesday 05 April 2023
Access St Catherine's hospice care monthly advice hub and empower yourself with information to help you and your family live well with a serious illness.
This monthly event is open to everyone, not only patients of St Catherine's.
Drop in to The Mill Cafe at St Catherine's between 10am and 11.30am on the first Wednesday of the month and you'll have access to the following services:
- Financial advice from an independent financial advisor.
- Legal clinic - speak to local solicitors for advice.
- Information on how to protect and pass on your digital legacy.
- Learn basic complementary therapy techniques to use at home.
- Professional funeral plans advice, information and support.
- Information on hospice services from St Catherine's support team.
- Assisted living advice including personal alarms, telecare and utilities
For more information visit St Catherine's Compassionate Communities website.
The Mill - St Catherine's ParkGet Directions View on Google Maps
Other times on Wednesday 5 April
There are no further occurrences on this date
Previous DateNo occurrences available