Lancashire Women's Centre
Lancashire Women's Centre provides a safe and non-judgemental space.
Their free Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated debt counselling and money advice appointments offer services that can help with:
- Benefit advice, including rent arrears
- Benefit applications
- Mandatory reconsideration and appeals
- Debt issues and options
- Back to work calculations
- Budgeting advice
The centre offers a safe female only space where you can drop in between 10am-3pm.
The centre also offers advice for other genders by appointment only, outside of their core hours.
You can contact them for advice and book one-to-one appointments by:
- Filling out we are Lancashire Women's online form
- Telephone - 0300 330 1354
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
You can drop in at, 7 Lune Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 2NL.